Tuesday 12 March 2013




Wednesday
27 February 2013 4p.m

                                                      W.T.F..  wHat ThE fOruM??

Today was my best day due to my most favourite activity that called Forum. Well this is the part of speaking practice before we do the real speaking test soon. Miss Zu called up the first group to carry out the forum. So, my team was the first. I felt nervous at the first time. Our title was about   "The Cost of things has sky-rocketed over the last five years. Managing our finances is becoming more and more difficult. Discuss the reasons for the 
price increases and suggest some solutions to this problem"

When the host asked me a question, i just answer the question like normal people but today it was little bit different when i felt so nervous then my whole finger shivering and what the funny thing happened to me was i changed my english accent like American black people all of a sudden. "What the hell is going in here??" i just talk to myself to reduce my nervous before it become worst.

Miss Zu asked us to pick who was the panel and the host. So, i picked Syafiqah Salleh as the best panel and  Mr. Fikri Don't To Much as the best host in house y'all. Good job. 



.






No comments:

Post a Comment