Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday
4p.m 19th December 2012

                                            Unexpected Wrath: Hell day to my Partner

               I couldn't believed what was happened to my partner, Fikri . Today was my first day i skipped the class because i went back to my hometown at 3. If i enter the class today it same way i go to the lion cage because i expected Miss Zu will be mad at me because i still don't have the text book as i promised  and the material is still incomplete so how my partner and i going to present it ?. I already told to my partner not to attend the class for one day but he insisted to go. As a result, everybody in the class get shocked when Miss Zu became a great lion when she lose her temper at my partner because all the incomplete material was in my hand so he has nothing to present. What kind a hell day that you had, Fikri. That was so pathetic.

             At midnight, Fikri called me and expressed what he felt with grieve sound and he told me everything what was happened in the class. I could imagined every line of his story and  I really sorry to him i know it was so hard for him to accept it. WHAT A KIND OF CLASS IS THIS and
 when all this going to end?? I bet everybody in the class must be cursed me because i am a newcomer in that class so i don't want anybody in the class think that i am a troublemaker. I don't know how to face everybody in the class after this. That was my fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment