Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wednesday
4.30pm   5 Dec 2012

                 Happy but DESPAIR

               Today class was cancelled. I felt so relieved when somebody said ''hey today class is cancel" but in the same time i pissed off with all my friends when nobody informs me the class was cancelled. I felt so  aggrieved. Why there was nobody write it, post it and inform it in the Facebook?? ..arrggghhh then i'm walking to my college with angry face.What a day..i was so lucky that class not too far from my college otherwise i will get more angry today.. I hope this is will be not happen again for next time because this is will be a trouble and wasting time for some people and please be corporate as a team.
         
              Oh before i pen off my blog for today, i would like to leave my phone number FOR ALL MY NEW GOOD FRIENDS just want to make sure we can keep in touch all the time..
0123550869..call if class cancel. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment