Tuesday 4 December 2012


Monday
2P.m  3 Dec 2012
                 
                                My first day of BEL 311's class

                Today  it was rainy until miss zu hard to talk because to noisy but she still can make a fun eventhough she has sore throat. Then, She organized an activity for us. it’s called ‘’ network communicate’’ for me that was fun and I hope Miss Zu could organize another exciting activity next time in order to improve our communication skill to other people hahahah..

                Before we end our class, Miss Zu told us to create a blog account and update it and i said ''what on earth she talking about?? create and write a blog??" She gotta be kidding me..Because since i was born in 1993 until now i never thought in my mind to do that such a tedious thing in entire of my life. Since it was my first time heard somebody asked me to do it so why don't i try and how is it looks like. Fun or annoying?? i got to find out in a couple of days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment